What is vorbis.dll information ? Version: unknown
vorbis.dll is a component of the software unknown developed by unknown. The latest version of vorbis.dll file is unknown and MD5 value is a7f739c95cc8d169c7311c3d27e34225. This error can be seen on Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 64-bit.
- Internal Name:
- 1200128 Byte (1172KB) (1.148MB)
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate Edition (build 7600), 64-bit
These are some of the error messages that can appear related to vorbis.dll:
- "vorbis.dll has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
- vorbis.dll - Application Error. The instruction at "0xXXXXXXXX" referenced memory at "0xXXXXXXXX". The memory could not be "read/written". Click on OK to terminate the program."
- "Windows Disk Diagnostic User Resolver has stopped working."
- "End Program - vorbis.dll. This program is not responding."
- "vorbis.dll is not a valid Win32 application."
- "vorbis.dll - Application Error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xXXXXXXXX). Click OK to terminate the application."
Causes of vorbis.dll Error :
vorbis.dll error can be caused by plenty of reasons. The following are the most common causes of vorbis.dll error.
- "There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer."
- "vorbis.dll file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware."
- "The associated entries of vorbis.dll are corrupted in the registry."
- "vorbis.dll files are deleted by another program by mistake."
- "The software that uses vorbis.dll is not downloaded completely and installed correctly."
How to Fix vorbis.dll error ?
To easily and safely fix vorbis.dll errors, a best error fix tool will automatically fix the root cause this error.
- 1: Free Download vorbis.dll error Repair software.
- 2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- 3: Click "Scan" button to scan error on your computer.
- 4: Click "Start Repair" button to fix vorbis.dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
msisadrv.sys | Version:6.0.6000.16386 (vista_rtm.061101-2205)
AdMapOrclBase.dll | Version:12.0.076.0
SkinCB.dll | Version:126.96.36.199
VScopeRes.dll | Version:1, 0, 0, 2
Device.dll | Version:unknown
engutilsr.dll | Version:188.8.131.525
bthmodem.sys | Version:6.0.6002.18005 (lh_sp2rtm.090410-1830)
iesysprep.dll | Version:9.00.8112.16421 (WIN7_IE9_RTM.110308-0330)
FSG2K5Photo.exe | Version:1, 1, 0, 5
psloglist.exe | Version:2.71
Easeware.Driver.Core.dll | Version:184.108.40.206
gdiplus.dll | Version:5.1.3102.2180 (xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
tuxpaint-config.exe | Version:0.0.11
bmdm.DLL | Version:24,0,0,3481
WSUtilities.dll | Version:1, 0, 1, 4
wmdrmnet.dll | Version:12.0.10586.0 (th2_release.151029-1700)
cmdCheckATI.exe | Version:unknown