What is bass.dll information ? Version: 2.0
bass.dll is a component of the software unknown developed by Media Contact LLC. The latest version of bass.dll file is 2.0 and MD5 value is 85ab9b561224a0e4dbbf8f210b6052fa. This error can be seen on Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit.
- Internal Name:
- Media Contact LLC
- Copyright © 1999-2003
- 97336 Byte (95KB)
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Professional Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
These are some of the error messages that can appear related to bass.dll:
- "bass.dll has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
- bass.dll - Application Error. The instruction at "0xXXXXXXXX" referenced memory at "0xXXXXXXXX". The memory could not be "read/written". Click on OK to terminate the program."
- "Windows Disk Diagnostic User Resolver has stopped working."
- "End Program - bass.dll. This program is not responding."
- "bass.dll is not a valid Win32 application."
- "bass.dll - Application Error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xXXXXXXXX). Click OK to terminate the application."
Causes of bass.dll Error :
bass.dll error can be caused by plenty of reasons. The following are the most common causes of bass.dll error.
- "There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer."
- "bass.dll file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware."
- "The associated entries of bass.dll are corrupted in the registry."
- "bass.dll files are deleted by another program by mistake."
- "The software that uses bass.dll is not downloaded completely and installed correctly."
How to Fix bass.dll error ?
To easily and safely fix bass.dll errors, a best error fix tool will automatically fix the root cause this error.
- 1: Free Download bass.dll error Repair software.
- 2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- 3: Click "Scan" button to scan error on your computer.
- 4: Click "Start Repair" button to fix bass.dll error and other found PC errors in seconds.
PDFPasswordRemover.exe | Version:220.127.116.11
PreLoader.exe | Version:18.104.22.168
CleanCenter.exe | Version:22.214.171.124
Fax4ExcelAddin.dll | Version:1.05.0165
pstorsvc.dll | Version:6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
p2pnetsh.dll | Version:6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
NumFmt90.dll | Version:9.07.0613.0
msvcp71.dll | Version:7.10.3077.0
NFS13.exe | Version:126.96.36.199
Diablo III Launcher.exe | Version:1, 0, 0, 1046
vstlbinf.dll | Version:8.0.50727.1826 (QFE.050727-1800)
MagixUpdater.exe | Version:1, 0, 8, 0
nvcuvenc.dll | Version:188.8.131.5258
VirtualOWSSuppManagerPS.dll | Version:14.0.4750.1000
keystone.exe | Version:6.14.01.4328
snetcfg.exe | Version:2007,11,15,64
crcdisk.sys | Version:6.0.6000.16386 (vista_rtm.061101-2205)
EvernoteThumbnailer.exe | Version:4,6,4,8136