What is Reviser.exe information ? Version: 1,0,2196,386
Reviser.exe is a component of the software UnifyReviser developed by GameClub. The latest version of Reviser.exe file is 1,0,2196,386 and MD5 value is e8052d3b74b7ff1e37a0a329fcebd517. This error can be seen on Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600).
- Internal Name:
- 2007-2009 (c) LIVEPLEX Co., Ltd. All rights reserved.
- 176128 Byte (172KB)
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition Service Pack 2 (build 2600)
These are some of the error messages that can appear related to Reviser.exe:
- "Reviser.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
- Reviser.exe - Application Error. The instruction at "0xXXXXXXXX" referenced memory at "0xXXXXXXXX". The memory could not be "read/written". Click on OK to terminate the program."
- "Windows Disk Diagnostic User Resolver has stopped working."
- "End Program - Reviser.exe. This program is not responding."
- "Reviser.exe is not a valid Win32 application."
- "Reviser.exe - Application Error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xXXXXXXXX). Click OK to terminate the application."
Causes of Reviser.exe Error :
Reviser.exe error can be caused by plenty of reasons. The following are the most common causes of Reviser.exe error.
- "There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer."
- "Reviser.exe file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware."
- "The associated entries of Reviser.exe are corrupted in the registry."
- "Reviser.exe files are deleted by another program by mistake."
- "The software that uses Reviser.exe is not downloaded completely and installed correctly."
How to Fix Reviser.exe error ?
To easily and safely fix Reviser.exe errors, a best error fix tool will automatically fix the root cause this error.
- 1: Free Download Reviser.exe error Repair software.
- 2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- 3: Click "Scan" button to scan error on your computer.
- 4: Click "Start Repair" button to fix Reviser.exe error and other found PC errors in seconds.
uninstall.exe | Version:unknown
vwdshel.dll | Version:17.00.00.65
pssup.dll | Version:17.00.00.65
bthmodem.sys | Version:6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
Very.dll | Version:unknown
Patch.exe | Version:unknown
dmio.sys | Version:2600.5512.503.0
idmmkb.dll | Version:6, 11, 2, 1
mmcore.dll | Version:1,0,3,320
GfxDataMigration.dll | Version:6.00.00
PPSKernel.exe | Version:2, 0, 0, 287
alim1541.sys | Version:5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2111)
nctalkLauncher.dll | Version:0, 9, 99, 718
PerpetuumSoft.Reporting.Export.Rtf.dll | Version:18.104.22.168
acge218I.dll | Version:22.214.171.12418
rcmpiad.dll | Version:17.00.0724
crcdisk.sys | Version:6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
NvFBC.dll | Version:126.96.36.19939