What is LogiDPPApp.exe information ? Version: unknown
LogiDPPApp.exe is a component of the software unknown developed by Logitech. The latest version of LogiDPPApp.exe file is unknown and MD5 value is 81e81465b2ca6b037af11fd99b686902. This error can be seen on Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit.
- Internal Name:
- 104472 Byte (102KB)
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
These are some of the error messages that can appear related to LogiDPPApp.exe:
- "LogiDPPApp.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
- LogiDPPApp.exe - Application Error. The instruction at "0xXXXXXXXX" referenced memory at "0xXXXXXXXX". The memory could not be "read/written". Click on OK to terminate the program."
- "Windows Disk Diagnostic User Resolver has stopped working."
- "End Program - LogiDPPApp.exe. This program is not responding."
- "LogiDPPApp.exe is not a valid Win32 application."
- "LogiDPPApp.exe - Application Error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xXXXXXXXX). Click OK to terminate the application."
Causes of LogiDPPApp.exe Error :
LogiDPPApp.exe error can be caused by plenty of reasons. The following are the most common causes of LogiDPPApp.exe error.
- "There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer."
- "LogiDPPApp.exe file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware."
- "The associated entries of LogiDPPApp.exe are corrupted in the registry."
- "LogiDPPApp.exe files are deleted by another program by mistake."
- "The software that uses LogiDPPApp.exe is not downloaded completely and installed correctly."
How to Fix LogiDPPApp.exe error ?
To easily and safely fix LogiDPPApp.exe errors, a best error fix tool will automatically fix the root cause this error.
- 1: Free Download LogiDPPApp.exe error Repair software.
- 2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- 3: Click "Scan" button to scan error on your computer.
- 4: Click "Start Repair" button to fix LogiDPPApp.exe error and other found PC errors in seconds.
libeay32.dll | Version:0.9.8g
Flash9b.ocx | Version:9,0,28,0
BookwormAdventuresVol2SrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrvSrv.exe | Version:126.96.36.199
EncDec.dll | Version:6.6.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
individualvaluesave.dll | Version:1, 0, 0, 1
Implode.dll | Version:1, 0, 0, 1
libspline.dll | Version:unknown
vgapnp.sys | Version:6.0.6001.18000 (longhorn_rtm.080118-1840)
jmnGen.dll | Version:8.1.2
RibbonHero.RibbonHeroAddIn.dll | Version:1.2.10527.0
sfc.dll | Version:6.2.9200.16384 (win8_rtm.120725-1247)
GameCaptureHook.dll | Version:unknown
WbxDLMgr.dll | Version:2028, 1308, 300, 400
AVerA706_x64.sys | Version:3, 6, 64, 9
usbehci.sys | Version:6.1.7601.17514 (win7sp1_rtm.101119-1850)
AnexBC.dll | Version:1, 0, 0, 1
LFPTK13n.dll | Version:13.0.0.055
SSMOEnv.exe | Version:188.8.131.52