What is LogiDPPApp.exe information ? Version: unknown
LogiDPPApp.exe is a component of the software unknown developed by Logitech. The latest version of LogiDPPApp.exe file is unknown and MD5 value is 81e81465b2ca6b037af11fd99b686902. This error can be seen on Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit.
- Internal Name:
- 104472 Byte (102KB)
- Operating System:
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 7601), 32-bit
These are some of the error messages that can appear related to LogiDPPApp.exe:
- "LogiDPPApp.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience."
- LogiDPPApp.exe - Application Error. The instruction at "0xXXXXXXXX" referenced memory at "0xXXXXXXXX". The memory could not be "read/written". Click on OK to terminate the program."
- "Windows Disk Diagnostic User Resolver has stopped working."
- "End Program - LogiDPPApp.exe. This program is not responding."
- "LogiDPPApp.exe is not a valid Win32 application."
- "LogiDPPApp.exe - Application Error. The application failed to initialize properly (0xXXXXXXXX). Click OK to terminate the application."
Causes of LogiDPPApp.exe Error :
LogiDPPApp.exe error can be caused by plenty of reasons. The following are the most common causes of LogiDPPApp.exe error.
- "There is a malfunctioning or faulty hardware in your computer."
- "LogiDPPApp.exe file is infected with malicious adware, Trojans, spyware and malware."
- "The associated entries of LogiDPPApp.exe are corrupted in the registry."
- "LogiDPPApp.exe files are deleted by another program by mistake."
- "The software that uses LogiDPPApp.exe is not downloaded completely and installed correctly."
How to Fix LogiDPPApp.exe error ?
To easily and safely fix LogiDPPApp.exe errors, a best error fix tool will automatically fix the root cause this error.
- 1: Free Download LogiDPPApp.exe error Repair software.
- 2: Install the software in your computer with ease.
- 3: Click "Scan" button to scan error on your computer.
- 4: Click "Start Repair" button to fix LogiDPPApp.exe error and other found PC errors in seconds.
UXInit.dll | Version:6.1.7600.16385 (win7_rtm.090713-1255)
AmberCore.IgmapPlus.PlugIns.Solvers.MergeLayers.dll | Version:188.8.131.522
TSOLExpress.exe | Version:184.108.40.206
ImageViewer.exe | Version:1, 0, 0, 1
TAICA.DLL | Version:unknown
ApexSql.Common.Scripting.dll | Version:220.127.116.1152
safarp.exe | Version:0, 5, 0, 0
pthreadGC2.dll | Version:2, 8, 0, 0
Aft32.dll | Version:18.104.22.168
psched.sys | Version:5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-0852)
SUPERIOR.DLL | Version:unknown
DevExpress.Web.ASPxPivotGrid.v8.1.dll | Version:22.214.171.124
Microsoft.Practices.Composite.Presentation.dll | Version:126.96.36.199
INTLDATE.DLL | Version:12.0.6500.5000
Uninstal.exe | Version:unknown
redbook.sys | Version:5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-2108)
lfwpg13n.dll | Version:13.0.0.048
HncProcessObject.dll | Version:9, 1, 0, 2791